BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

About me

hi!!!
hello!!

glitter-graphics.com
Amna my name 4 short
Of coz I'm a girl
i'm from Malasia

live with my belove family

in

Bdr Tun Hussein onn and C J


12 years old in year 2009
so next year i'm sweet 13 i guess haha
Take important examination
UPSR !!!!! PSRA!!!!!
my worse nightmare
Theres many friend I love
first school
Tadika Nury
second school
Tadika Raudhah Al-Falah
Last year in

SK BTHO & SRA BT 10
There many precious memories in both school

The Best Memories





I was born in 5 Feb. 1997

love taking picture

love eating we
glitter-graphics.com
sometimes play d piano


glitter-graphics.com

luv swimming very much

luv japanese chinese and western food
love driking not drunk
ice blended my ultimate fav drink
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION JUST ASK DON'T BE SHY

aaa
my blog will have 2 langguage or may be more than 2